– 2021’s Transformation Challenges saw arecord-breaking participation with a 200% rise
– Grand Prize of INR 1 crore to be won through the year’s TC
– Becomes more competitive with two new categories introduced
– Prizes worth INR 30 lakh to be won across categories
With every new year comes fresh hope, and this year to help people make the most of it, Fittr, the world’s largest community-first online health and fitness brands, today announced its digital campaign #MyBestBeginsNow to launch the 15th edition of its flagship event Transformation Challenge (TC). The Transformation Challenge 15 campaign video features Fitness Star Vidyut Jammwal, known for his fitness goals and as one of the top martial artists in the world, encouraging everyone to be the best version of themselves they can be!
The thrilling 12-week challenge will commence from 15th January 2022 and is being hosted on the Fittr app with an intent to promote a healthier lifestyle and develop a fitter India.
Through the campaign, Fittr aims to remind everyone that no matter what challenges we face, it’s never too late to begin the journey towards a better self! The last year has been tough, with multiple lockdowns, loss of life, health, and peace of mind, however, over 100,000 people participated in TC challenges in 2021 from 48 India cities across 23 states and 13 countries, motivating themselves and others to take a 180-degree turn for their lifestyles and fitness regimes.
• Those that participated in the challenges came prepared with goals in mind with close to 66 percent of participants surveyed shared that their goal was fat loss, followed by ~27 percent looking to build muscle and ~7.5 percent to maintain their current health.
• In fact, the community felt that these challenges helped them understand their relationship with food better and that one can eat anything & maintain their nutrition levels while continuing to be fit.
• Fittr’s app helped more than 62 percent challengers to make their own nutrition and workout plans, while 64 percent used a Fittr Coach or personal trainer to stay on track.
• Overall, 98 percent of the users witnessed improvement in their underlying conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, PCOS/PCOD and other injuries.
Now with TC15, it’s time to emerge from the shadows and begin anew. This year, Fittr offers its community the opportunity to obtain that elixir, and it all starts with the fittest you to continue with their transformations through the year. There will be three Transformation Challenges in 2022, with winning prizes worth INR 1 crore in addition to the grand prize of INR 1 crore, which will be announced towards the end of 2022. A total of INR 2 crores is being spent to instil faith & motivation for the masses & join the Transformation Challenges of 2022.
On the launch, Jitendra Chouksey (JC), founder and CEO, Fittr said, “Every year, this challenge is becoming bigger and last year we saw a 200 percent rise in the number of registrations as vis-à-vis 2020. This is the testimony of the rising awareness around overall wellness. With Transformation Challenge 15, we want to empower people to shake off the shackles and disappointments of the previous year and build towards a better tomorrow. We have roped in Vidyut to further encourage the community as he is one of the finest examples of people who lead a healthy lifestyle whilst also managing his busy schedule.”
On collaborating with Fittr, Vidyut Jammwal, actor said, “It’s a pleasure for me to be associated with a brand like Fittr which inspires millions of people to live healthier lives. Fittr and its community have always promoted to be better version of oneself. Resonating with their objectives, I have always advocated for leading a healthy and active lifestyle since it keeps you motivated and improves one’s overall well-being.”
This year, the Transformation Challenge gets even more exciting, with winning prizes worth INR 1 crore in addition to the grand prize of INR 1 crore, which will be announced towards the end of 2022.
In TC 15, winners stand a chance to win cash rewards worth close to INR 30 lakhs across categories including Individual, Partner, Senior Citizen. The Individual category is further classified into male and female, with each winner receiving INR 4 lakhs. Fittr has also introduced a new category called Family and Specially Abled, in this edition. Winners from each of the Senior Citizen, Partner, Family and Specially Abled categories will receive INR 1 lakh in cash. The thrilling 12-week challenge will commence from 15th January 2022 and is being hosted on the Fittr app with an intent to promote a healthier lifestyle and develop a fitter India.